Simple Stain Removal Guide
Carpet and Rug Stain Removal Guide
- Scoop up as much of the spill as possible with a towel or a spoon.
- Blot the spot. Don't rub or scrub. Gently press clean cloths into the stained area to remove moisture. Scrubbing can damage the fiber and set the stain into the carpet.
- Apply warm, not hot, water to the stained area and blot until the stain stops transferring to the cloth.
- If you can still see the stain, make a Detergent Solution by adding 1/4 teaspoon dishwashing liquid to one cup warm water. Don't use too much soap, because it's difficult to rinse out of the carpet.
- Apply the detergent solution, let sit five minutes, then rinse with clear warm water. Repeat until all the detergent is removed.
- Place layers of plain white paper towels on the spill to absorb the liquid. Weight down the towels with a non-staining glass or ceramic object. You can let them sit overnight.
- When the carpet is dry, vacuum to restore the texture.
- If you can still see the stain after all this, repeat steps 3 through 7. It means the stain penetrated deep into the pile and has wicked up to the surface.
Pro-Care Spot Beater Stain Removal
Pick up a can of our SPOT BEATER!!! This product is simply amazing! It removes the carpet stains that most products can't even begin to clean.
Stop by our Pro-Care office at:
2237 Highland St.
Middletown, Ohio 45044
Our Spot Beater is a unique, soap-free, instant carpet cleaning spot remover. This is a commercial product that cannot be purchased in stores! We would be happy to bring you a can when we clean your carpet or upholstery for you. Our Pro-Care Spot Beater removes spots and stains at once without abrasion or scrubbing. Removes: grease, shoe polish, ink, lipstick, blood, coffee, urine, animal stains...almost any oil or water-based stain. Professional Strength.
- Pro-Care Spot Beater contains no CFC's
- An instant carpet stain remover which requires no rubbing, scrubbing or vacuuming
- Formulated for tough carpet stains that general carpet cleaning products can't remove
- Just spray and blot
- Neutral pH factor which will not harm synthetic rugs
Spot Beater far surpasses anything that can be bought in a store. Large 16 oz can. Long lasting, as only a small amount is needed for the most stubborn stains. It is like a "cleaning fluid". Therefore, there is no sticky soap residue left behind. Removes both oil and water-based stains, regardless of age! We recommend that you do not overwet the stained carpet area. It's best to blot spot inwards with a damp towel.
You can purchase 1 can for $12, 2 cans for $20, or our best deal 3 cans for $25. It can’t be beat!